Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week

This week is Carbon Monoxide awareness week folks. With  many of us turning on our home heating for the first time since last winter in recent days, it’s a good time to remember that any heating device  can produce carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide is colourless and odourless. You’ll be dead before you know there is a problem. So this is definitely one where prevention is the name of the game!

To find out more, and find out how to minimise the risks, visit www.carbonmonoxide.ie

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s